Customer and supplier policy
The Company FLAMIGNI SRL with headquarters in Via Martin Luther King 17, 47121 Forlì in its capacity as Data Controller of personal data in accordance with Article 4, of the EU Regulation 2016/679 informs you, in accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation, that it will process your personal data manually and/or with the support of computerised means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of processing, legal basis and any third party recipients of the data
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the management of ordinary business relations, namely, for the compilation of master lists, the keeping of customer/supplier accounts, invoicing, and the making of communications by both paper and computer means.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical and market research purposes.
In addition, your data may be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes stated above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations associated with the ordinary course of our economic activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- to public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- banks, financial institutions or other entities to which the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activities of our company in connection with the performance by us of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- suppliers of services of installation, assistance and maintenance of computer and telematic systems and equipment and all services functionally related and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Failure to provide personal data will result in our inability to execute contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage mutual business relations.
We would like to point out that we may send you commercial and/or promotional communications regarding products and services similar to those that are the subject of the contractual relationship, unless you disagree.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications regarding products and services similar to those that are the subject of the contractual relationship that has taken place is done on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes outlined above and to fulfill the obligations required by law.
Pursuant to Articles 13(2) and 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- Confirmation of whether or not their personal data is being processed;
- purposes of processing;
- categories of personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin;
- The existence of automated decision making, including profiling;
- A copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right to rectify and supplement personal data;
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) if any of the following reasons exist:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent to data processing and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
A data controller, if it has made personal data public and is obliged to delete it, must inform other data controllers who process personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of its data.
- Right to restriction of processing in case:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and instead requests that their use be restricted;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, the personal data is necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and directions published on the Authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her that have been provided to a data controller and, where appropriate, to have them transmitted to another data controller where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one controller to another.
- Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular where:
the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, subject to explanation of the reasons for the objection;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or the Member State to which the data controller is subject, or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The exercise of rights is not subject to any form requirement and is free of charge.
Ways of exercising rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to FLAMIGNI SRL with headquarters at 17 Martin Luther King Street, 47121 Forlì;
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller is FLAMIGNI SRL IN THE PERSON OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE Marco Buli.
Contact details: 0543 83200